Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I change/remove tabs in beta mail?

I do not like the %26quot;home%26quot; tab. The same info %26amp; subjects are on the main Yahoo page. When I go to my mail account I want to read my mail, not look at news headlines.How can I change/remove tabs in beta mail?Unfortunately, the home tab is always the first tab that you will see when you open the Yahoo Mail Beta and there is no option to how to change it to a different one, only that you can click on anything on the mailbox and it will tabbed it on top so you can alternate which tab to go to. It is best to also try submitting a feedback for the Beta before clicking on switch back and before you will be returned to original Yahoo Mail. At least you can send your comments to Yahoo, they may try to do something about the home tab. Goodluck!How can I change/remove tabs in beta mail?I will be watching this question. I DO NOT like the home tab either. In fact I don't like tabs at all.How can I change/remove tabs in beta mail?Iwant To Delete Yahoo! Beta Mail
  • favorite shampoo hair conditioner
  • hair dresser cut
  •