Friday, June 3, 2011

I don't want people to see my real name on the header when I send email. How can I remove name or change it?

I started the yahoo account to answer dating service emails annonymously but I see where my full real name is on the top of every email I send out. How can I remove it or at least change it to protect my privacy??? Help!!!I don't want people to see my real name on the header when I send email. How can I remove name or change it?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;I don't want people to see my real name on the header when I send email. How can I remove name or change it?Go to your email account settings and change your name. It's easy.I don't want people to see my real name on the header when I send email. How can I remove name or change it?Go to my account, and edit user info.

It will make you put in something for a name, so just use two letters or make something up.