Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I edit my mailing list, add/remove or change/?

Your instruction say I should have x,y and z but if I do not have x,y or z how do I add or remove people from my mailing list?



Jim Miller

Jvrmiller@aol.com



PS: Have had this account for many years and this is the worest change over I have every seen! Sargastic remark: Who was the brain child behind this one, the old method was better and hotmail is also bette, why are people changing?How do I edit my mailing list, add/remove or change/?Maybe you've already tried this. I'm using Yahoo Mail, but it might be similar in aol.

Click Contacts to open your address book.

1. To remove a contact, check the box next to it, go to the top of the page and click the Delete button.

2. To add a contact, there should be a form to fill out with a name and email address, then click the Add button.

3. To change information/edit a contact, click the little blue Edit link at the end of the contact's name to open a window and edit, then save.
  • celebrity hair
  • does anyone know
  •