Friday, June 3, 2011

I would like to be able to remove and change the background in photos I take,can anybody recomend any programs?

I also would like to add text in different colours and fonts to the photos. Does anyone know of a simple %26amp; free program that can do this and is easy to use. Or should I think about buying PhotoShop Elements 8. Thank you in advance for any answers put forward.I would like to be able to remove and change the background in photos I take,can anybody recomend any programs?Yes you should use Photoshop It is the best for changing or editing photos U don't have to buy it Get it from Adobe's Website for free....I would like to be able to remove and change the background in photos I take,can anybody recomend any programs?Try Gimp: www.gimp.org



Or try Paint.net: http://www.getpaint.net/



Don't waste your money when you can do the same thing for free and it's better too.