Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I delete someting from my "add/change or remove programs" when next to it, it doesn't have the "remove"

I want to delete Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1, but like I said no %26quot;remove%26quot; option.How do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;A few tricky programmers do that to stay on your add list but there is an easy way of getting rid of them.

Click Start-Search-All files And Folders.

Type the name of the program in the box and hit search.

As the name appears in the search results, right click them and click Delete.

If they are in a file, including folder, click Open, Including Folder and the item will be highlighted there.

Right click it and Delete.

Reboot, re search to make sure it isn't still there, (sometimes they regenerate if you don't do this).

After you are sure you have all of it, reboot one more time for good measure.How do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;This might help you out...



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310750How do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;double click itHow do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;Push the add/change button, and that should remove the program.How do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;try..start%26gt; all programs%26gt; click on the program your after, you might see on option to uninstall it.How do I delete someting from my %26quot;add/change or remove programs%26quot; when next to it, it doesn't have the %26quot;remove%26quot;ya that happens sometime

goto start%26gt;%26gt; programs%26gt;%26gt; here look for the software that you want to delete...under than program, you might see on of the submenu giving you an option to uninstall..

if not able to find.. goto microsoft website.