Friday, June 3, 2011

I have a smoke alarm that needs a special key to remove and change the battery.?

It was installed by Quell in the late nineties and is model # 370MBXT. I do not have the key and want to know if there is a way to take the battery out without the key?I have a smoke alarm that needs a special key to remove and change the battery.?I would just get rid of it and put in a modern alarm where you can change the battery easily.

There is nothing more dangerous than a smoke alarm with a dead battery so if it is easy to change you can change it annually on your birthday say.

I think they are more advanced and more reliable now too so treat your family to a new oneI have a smoke alarm that needs a special key to remove and change the battery.?try this website it seems to have some good imfo



www.brightideas.

com.au/index.php?e=398%26amp;p=quell

hope thats of some help to you