Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do i remove/change my school name that shows underneath my location on my 360 page?

- Click on your %26quot;My Page%26quot; link at the top

- In the bottom center is your Profiles module. Click on the %26quot;Edit Profile Information%26quot; in the upper right corner of that module.

- To the upper right, you'll see a Privacy Level box. Click %26quot;Expert%26quot;.

- Scroll down to your schools section. Set the privacy option on the right to %26quot;Just Me (Private).%26quot;

- Click the Save button at the bottom



Make sure to check how other people view your page by clicking on the drop down menu %26quot;Preview as seen by%26quot; at the top right of your 360 %26quot;My Page.How do i remove/change my school name that shows underneath my location on my 360 page?Good business. Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse

How do i remove/change my school name that shows underneath my location on my 360 page?there should be some where that you can edit the page and it should be there.....How do i remove/change my school name that shows underneath my location on my 360 page?Go to your 'my page ' and click on profile info, and make the changes in there. And leave it blank and save.And if it will not let you do that,then put in the school of life and save. Try to delete what you want and save. You may need to set the settings at the top to the non-expert settings
  • software
  • cheap web host
  •