Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you remove a nose ring? I would like to change mine out, but can't seem to get the old one out.?

I still have the original in. It is one that is bent to stay in and I would really like to change it out. Any tips?How do you remove a nose ring? I would like to change mine out, but can't seem to get the old one out.?i would say the safest is to go to a novelty store where they sell them or a tattoo shop will usually take it out freeHow do you remove a nose ring? I would like to change mine out, but can't seem to get the old one out.?ya rub it with alcohol and twist the ring around then take the back out it probably got crusted and needs to be twisted to uncrust it then take it out it works like a charmHow do you remove a nose ring? I would like to change mine out, but can't seem to get the old one out.?you could always go back to the parlor you had it pierced at and ask them to help, or figure out how its bent and turn it along the post til it comes out.How do you remove a nose ring? I would like to change mine out, but can't seem to get the old one out.?I had to use a bolt cutter on mine. But do be very careful.