Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Should I change my Scratched up screen protector for DS Lite? How do I remove it?

My cousin has very heavy hands. He got excited playing Mario Hoops 3 on 3 on my DS Lite. I noticed that my touch screen got all scratched up when he finished playing. Good this is I had a screen protector. Question is, should I replace the screen protector immediately? Or should I just leave it at that? (My DS Lite is new, good thing I bought a screen protector.) If so, I do not know how to properly remove it without damaging or scratching the touch screen.Should I change my Scratched up screen protector for DS Lite? How do I remove it?u dont have to remove right away i wait a few monthes before removing mine. to remove try gently peeling at the edges of touch screen. hope this helps!
  • the best way to get odor out of blankets
  • Fish
  •