Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am trying to remove my wc pan from the wall to change the diaphragm. One of the screws underneath wont budge?

Spray some WD-40 on it and let it set for a day. tap with hard object to help vibrate loose.I am trying to remove my wc pan from the wall to change the diaphragm. One of the screws underneath wont budge?I work maintenance for a place that has about 40 bathrooms and sometimes I come across the same problem....I use a sawsall to cut off the old bolt and replace it. Simple !!!!I am trying to remove my wc pan from the wall to change the diaphragm. One of the screws underneath wont budge?You will have to cut it off with a junior hacksaw. You can buy new ones in most DIY shops. When you replace the Doughnut, tighten the cistern back down with equal turns of the bolts. Much like tightening a cylinder head on a car engine.