Thursday, November 25, 2010

English Essay: If u could change/remove a law what would it be?

So, i'm having a hard time writing this essay because i think i'm over thinking it. So if u could change/remove a law, what would it be and why?



Please don't use a law like %26quot;they should legalize weed or 18 and over the drink%26quot; over half of my class has written about it.English Essay: If u could change/remove a law what would it be?Well, I would probably change the law so that gay marriage is legal. I know it's getting better, but there are still issues with it, which I think is just not right at all seeing how you shouldn't have to be just a man and a woman to marry, because love is love. No matter who you are and who you're marrying, it's still the same love that same-sex couples feel, and to tell two people they can't be married is just wrong to me.



I'm not gay but it's still very important to me

Anyway, that's what I'd change :-)English Essay: If u could change/remove a law what would it be?%26quot;The Blue Law%26quot; (I'm sure there's another name for it, this is only the nickname). This is a law that is only inforced in certain states. It is a law that states that you can not purchase alcohol on Sundays. I think this law should be removed because this does not allow for the separation of church and state. Those whoa re over 21 should be allowed to purchase alcohol whenever they please. This law is predominantly found in the Southern states (Bible- belt)
  • baby name spelling
  • where can i find
  •