Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change 'remove from profile' text in a video on myspace?

Hi, I added a video onto myspace, but it says 'remove from profile' right above the video. Is there a way I can change or remove this text? Is it also possible to move the video around? I'd like it on the left under my profile photo box, or above the 'blog' box. Thanks.How do I change 'remove from profile' text in a video on myspace?dont worry you'll be the only person who can remove it from your profile,nobody else is able to see the remove button.How do I change 'remove from profile' text in a video on myspace?To move it:

If it's on YouTube you can take the code to embed it.

Also try websites like www.mygen.co.uk or Google it. They always have codes %26amp; things.



Make sure you're viewing your profile as somebody else would.

Open a new Internet window and type in your URL.

The %26quot;remove from profile%26quot; is probably only visible to you when you're logged it, you're probably at the editing page or whatever.



  • how to flirt with a woman
  • thick hair
  •