Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can i change/remove my iPhone's password through iTunes?

My little sister got angry with me earlier. Knowing my password to my iPhone (just a simple 4-digit numeric password), she went into it and changed the password to something else. I then tried to access my phone when a friend texted me, and the password had been changed. I need some way to change or remove the password through iTunes or another method because of what she did.How can i change/remove my iPhone's password through iTunes?Remove passcode on iPhone:

You cant remove it unless you restore it. If you have not done a backup of your info on the device you will lose it all. what you need to do is connect the iPhone to your computer and then hold the home button and sleep button down for 10 seconds. While still holding onto the home button, release the sleep button (do not let go of the home button until iTunes recognizes your iPhone). when it does you then need to restore your iPhone and if you had a backup saved to your computer then your iphone will be back to normal without the passcode on it.How can i change/remove my iPhone's password through iTunes?Your best bet is restoring the iphone but keep in mind that this will erase everything on you phone so back it up before you restore.How can i change/remove my iPhone's password through iTunes?I'm not sure how AT%26amp;T works.. but with verizon you can reset the password by reactivating the phone.. very simple..