Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can i reset, change or remove password from another partition of a hard drive. Please help!!!!!?

My computer not accepting my password. I have two operating systems on my computer Vista home basic %26amp; Vista black which is installed on different partitions obviously. I installed the vista home because the Black wasn't accepting the password. Want to know if %26amp; how can i remove the password on the vista black. It should be possible seeing that i have a Admin account.How can i reset, change or remove password from another partition of a hard drive. Please help!!!!!?I am not sure if I can help you , but I would like to recommend you a password recovery kits named Password Unlocker Bundle, which include all kinds of password recovery solution. Hope to help you.