Thursday, November 25, 2010

My windows add remove program no longer gives me the option to change/remove programs.?

The program listings are still there but the change/remove button has disappeared. What is the Solution?My windows add remove program no longer gives me the option to change/remove programs.?Try a System Restore to when it was still working.My windows add remove program no longer gives me the option to change/remove programs.?I've had that problem with some programs on my pc but not all. However, anymore I just use CCleaner http://www.ccleaner.com to remove something that doesn't have the add/remove button.



There was some long involved process that I found on the Microsoft knowledge base but CCleaner works just fine so I never bothered with their fix. It's got the added benefit that it cleans all the junk off your system as well.



Hope that helps!