Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I Change/Remove my Location Network on Facebook?

Not what people see in my profile, but rather when they SEARCH for me, it says Networks: Singapore, even though i'm not in any network.



How do I change that [or at least remove it]. I no longer live in Singapore. I changed my Current City and even Hometown to Houston, TX, but this remains the same.



If you look at this image, it says Singapore. I want to remove or change that.



http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8058/scHow do I Change/Remove my Location Network on Facebook?You use to be able to do this yourself and have easy access to change your region. I am no longer in the region I first began with when I first started on facebook, either.



For some reason, I think facebook got rid of that option and now they have you changing your network by school or some crazy thing like that. For that, you need to have a valid, working school email. I don't know their reasoning behind this.



You could contact facebook and have them change it for you, but I think it'd be alot easier if we could just change it ourselves.How do I Change/Remove my Location Network on Facebook?One logged in, click %26quot;Settings%26quot; in the top right of the screen.

Click the second tab titled %26quot;Networks%26quot;.

From here you should be able to change it.



Previously you were able to pick cities as well as schools and workplaces, however it seems to not list cities as a network anymore. Your city also determined the level of profile view you had with others in your city network. I previously was part of my city as a network, but they have removed it which has removed me from any network.