Friday, September 23, 2011

I have signed in a mobile no. to my yahoo account...... i have lost the no. how can I change/remove that optio

i have signed in a mobile no. to my yahoo account...... i have lost the no. how can I change/remove that option??



can anyone help me out???



better i say remove that option....... coz i didnt like all the buzzing around oof SMSes in my old number....I have signed in a mobile no. to my yahoo account...... i have lost the no. how can I change/remove that optioTo delete your mobile device information:



Open a new window with this link to the My Mobile Yahoo! Mobile home page.

Click the delete link. If you have alerts delivered to this device, you can either forward them to another device by selecting Keep my alerts and forward to another verified device or Remove alerts for this device. If you choose this option, any calendar, email, stock, or other alerts you have set up for this device are deleted.

Click Delete Device.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mobile/