Monday, September 19, 2011

I have a 2001 ford focus. How do i remove the back side panals so i can change my rear speekers?

I want to add speakers and put them all in my trunk and wire them to the rear speekers but i cant figure out how to remove the pannels to the door so that i can get to the speeaker so that i can wire them all up. I have 4 10's and 2 12's. Help so my 2001 ford focus can start to be pimped/I have a 2001 ford focus. How do i remove the back side panals so i can change my rear speekers?first off see if your radio has outputs for subwoofers on the back if not you need to buy a scosche output converter (recommended buy at wal-mart $10-$15) this piece you need to place in the dash dont put everything back together yet run your a/v coaxial away from any power wires or you`ll get a buzzing noise run your amp wires the way you sound you want some thump back there and your gonna need alot of juice at times while your at wal mart buy there power cap it comes with all your wiring you need for a 1500 watt system i have one in my car my head lights don`t even dim even with the a\c on high and my radiator fans on it works well and make sure you put every hot wire on a fuse at the source your pulling off of!!!! it will save you a bad experience ask my G.F. LOL i put a remote hot wire on the wrong side of an ignition fuse (it was an accident i did use a test light but still hooked it up wrong) do all these things and you`ll beset up ready to jam (and you won`t have to keep buying alternator's and batteries)