Thursday, September 15, 2011

I need a free CD Burning Program in which I can change or remove the time inbetween tracks?

I want to burn a CD but I want to have all the tracks flowing into each other, not the annoying gaps inbetween songs.I need a free CD Burning Program in which I can change or remove the time inbetween tracks?try that real player, it is so good u can burn and most musics need that to be played so any way it is a good one!!!!!I need a free CD Burning Program in which I can change or remove the time inbetween tracks?Hope this helps?

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/I need a free CD Burning Program in which I can change or remove the time inbetween tracks?I believe those options are available in Windows Media Player, which should have come with your PC as long as you run Windows.I need a free CD Burning Program in which I can change or remove the time inbetween tracks?yeas