Friday, September 23, 2011

I can't Change or Remove Programs From My Computer!?

When I go to the control panel and select change or remove programs the list populates but when I click on the individual items the change or remove button is not there!! Please help! I am using a Dell and running on Windows XP. I have no idea what happended, I think it all started after I downloaded something but I don't know what!I can't Change or Remove Programs From My Computer!?If you aren't the administrator of the laptop then you won't be able to add or remove programs, if you're the admin then you may have a virus or some type of spy-ware running on the machine preventing you from removing programs, run a virus scan on the unitI can't Change or Remove Programs From My Computer!?having the same problem let me know if u find the problem as well as the solutionI can't Change or Remove Programs From My Computer!?Hi;

I faced this problem before and the reason is virus or some script from anysite . u have three solutions

1-scan your computer from a virus and try to scan it under dos and try .



2-try the uninstaller program that will uninstall it but virus if found still in your pc .



3-try to install new copy of windows and take care from any site after that



enough... for any Qs. contact me don't hesitate
  • daily diet for rabbit
  • down comforters
  •