Monday, September 19, 2011

My computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?

whenever i try to change or remove programs or change my desktop settings i get a box saying %26quot;this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.%26quot; But i'm the only person who uses this computer and i never set any restrictions like that. what can i do to fix this?!My computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?You got virus, that has changed the %26quot;group policies%26quot;, scan your computer or download an updated virus AVG is good freeware.



run also a registry cleaner...



this might give you a message..then you have to go to registry editor...My computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?what antivirus ur using...?



uninstall and try or else mail me On



diz_hr@yahoo.co.uk



i will tell u the procedureMy computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?Well, log in as adminstrator account and u can go all the things. To log in as administrator, just log out from current user. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del. Enter username as administrator. the default password is blank.



Good LuckMy computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?http://aresforum.net/modules.php?name=Fo

an easy to understand step by step tut i wrote on how to remove a virus properly, no matter what anti v you use.My computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?did you change your password if so use the original password if you forgot do a repair install not a recovery this will save your files and you can redo the admin passwordMy computer won't let me remove programs or change my settings?It most likely means that you are logging on to the computer as a user rather than administrator. You need to log onto the administrator's account to effect changes such as program removal.