Friday, September 23, 2011

What Should I Add/Change/Remove?

What should I add/change/remove here: www.freewebs.com/bt4t



I want to make my website better; in the process of moving it to paid hosting; want to make it look more appealing, energetic, enticing, and eye-catching, if possible.



Any ideas?What Should I Add/Change/Remove?Add a nice banner maybe flash.



Bring the links to the top of the site for easy navigation



Change the Background Image to a solid color or a gradient color but not with different images in it.What Should I Add/Change/Remove?you may like to see my website on freewebs I started building it a month ago but now because of my school exams cannot update it will be ready in the month of April.



I visited your website and I think you should plan how your website should look by analyzing other websites and searching the web. You may probably earn a lot of money by google adense if you work a little hard.



tip: complete your website than buy premium services and publish.



visit :

http://www.freewebs.com/wisherman