Friday, September 23, 2011

How to remove a Honda CG125 side panel to change/charge battery?

I have a feeling this is going to be an embarrassingly obvious answer but basically. I want to get the battery out so I can charge it. I have looked everywhere but I can't seem to find any instructions in removing the left side panel. Can anyone please explain to me how to do it?



Also on a side not eis it normal to be so difficult to start from the kick start on a cold day?How to remove a Honda CG125 side panel to change/charge battery?It is completely normal for an engine to be harder to start in any way when it's cold. The oil is more thick which will cause the parts to slide less easily against one another.



As for the battery cover, I found a website that might help you, as I'm not sure of the answer myself.How to remove a Honda CG125 side panel to change/charge battery?I've found out in order to remove the battery cover you need to first remove the seat then the battery cover can be carefully pulled out.



Although be careful not to lose the washers or the little metallic blocks with the holes in, that are just under the battery terminals

Report Abuse