Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i remove or change reverse effect of my laptop's battery?

i have got XP as an operating system in my laptop.my problem is when i plugged in charger the screen becomes dark instead of being that flash or light screen.so this is a reverse effect.how can i change this effect? plz answer me...How can i remove or change reverse effect of my laptop's battery?i'm not sure is it available on XP bcoz i use vista.



There should be a settings to change screen brightness according to power source. check Control Panel %26gt; power options



you can also try to increase screen brightness manually by pressing Fn+f8/other keys while your laptop connected to ACHow can i remove or change reverse effect of my laptop's battery?Hi,



Does the laptop work OK when used just on the battery?



If so then I would assume that the charging unit is faulty.



Arnak
  • makeup for darker skin
  • get rid of acne and blackheads
  •