Monday, September 19, 2011

Can I change/remove feedback I left for someone by mistake on EBAY?

You can add to feedback, but you can`t delete it or change it.

Sometimes I`ve left feedback, to say I was happy with delivery, then added later after I`ve tried the item.





Visit the Feedback Forum.



http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/fee…



Click the “Follow Up to Feedback Left” link on the right side of the page. You may be asked to sign in.



Locate the comment you want to follow-up on, and click the %26quot;Follow up%26quot; link.



Enter your follow-up comment in the box, and click the Leave Follow-up Comment button.Can I change/remove feedback I left for someone by mistake on EBAY?Hmm, I don't know about removing or changing it, but maybe you could message the person you left feedback for and explain and tell them you are sorry. Maybe there is a way the person you left feedback for to delete it, Idk. If not, contact eBay, I suppose!Can I change/remove feedback I left for someone by mistake on EBAY?This link should lead you in the right direction. There are certain rules for certain situations. But this link should answer your questions its the main link.



http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/ques…Can I change/remove feedback I left for someone by mistake on EBAY?you can change your feedback. Go community the click feedback forum There you can click Follow up and change your feed back. Hope this helps. Merseyman