Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I remove the lines from my LCD tv, that appeared after the DTV change?

Ever since the whole %26quot;DTV%26quot; change, I've been getting lines on almost every channel. It's most visible when there a %26quot;white%26quot; part on the channel. What do I need to adjust or buy to make them go away?How do I remove the lines from my LCD tv, that appeared after the DTV change?I think you need to %26quot;BUY%26quot; the services of a TV repairman...



Because right now, I have no idea WHY you should have those lines.



But a TV tech can look at your system and determine what is going on.



And unfortunately, that means a HOME SERVICE call....don't take it to their shop, because they won't have the same antenna, or placement.
  • howtobefriendswithyourex
  • database
  •