Friday, September 23, 2011

If I use spray paint (the frosted kind) on my windows, will I be able to remove it when I want to change. Also

to remove it at a later time. and how would i go about doing that.If I use spray paint (the frosted kind) on my windows, will I be able to remove it when I want to change. AlsoYes, with a razor blade.



But before you do that - go to Lowe's and see about the film that can adhere to your windows and will come off easier. Kind of like contact paper - but for windows.If I use spray paint (the frosted kind) on my windows, will I be able to remove it when I want to change. Alsono, i dont think so unless you got new windows.If I use spray paint (the frosted kind) on my windows, will I be able to remove it when I want to change. AlsoYou can purchase a plastic that will give you the same effect , if you look where they sell liners for drawers , like mack tack they have frosted ones as well ,

you can cut it to size on stick it on , it's easy to remove and it looks like the real thing as well , I got frosted one on my kitchen window.



I wouldn't paint it it will be hard to remove and it will look awful!
  • hair gel
  • return a year
  •