Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you think jagex will ever remove the trade limit rule or change it?

i swear, in all my years of playing runescape, there has never been a more stupid rule, and jagex must have lost a lot of runescape players due to that rule, do you guys think they will hopefully remove it, or at least change it, like increase the limit?Do you think jagex will ever remove the trade limit rule or change it?I played Runescape since it started beta in either 00' or 01' and was one of those who fell off since the switch to RS2. Granted, many aspects the game was better (Graphically, more in-depth, and more area), the change took a lot away from the player-killing aspect. Then when I found out that they limited the trade function and values, I practically quit playing all together. I still have two of the rare party hats on my account, which will no longer accrue value because of the change. In my opinion, those changes took a lot of the fun out of the game and I don't believe they will change it.



I say this because when I started playing, it started off with 4 servers (if I remember correctly), now it is the largest MMORPG on the planet. They simply have no reason to.



Char names: (First character) 311 Freak, 311 Magic, (Primary) 311 Deaths - amongst others.