Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unable to remove/change program in Add/Remove Window?

I previously asked a question similar to this.

One answer I recieved was that I was no longer the administrator of the programs, therefore could no longer see the Change/Remove Button. Anyways...

Why can't I see the Remove/Change Button with most of my programs, because I would like to uninstall these programs, through this Add/Remove program window.



My Question Is:

-How come I can no longer see the Add/Change button for several programs?

-How come I am %26quot;not an administrator of the program%26quot; anymore?

-How do I %26quot;become an administrator%26quot; (if i still need to become one) to delete/remove programs and files?Unable to remove/change program in Add/Remove Window?try using dos or command prompt type in

net localgroup adminitstrators (your username without brackets) /add

or you can make an account then use the command above on it to make it admin

net user (username) (password) /add

and u can got to my computer local disc c program files and delete the ones u want then delete the shortcuts.Unable to remove/change program in Add/Remove Window?usted necesita ir toma una caca en su computadora y come un perroUnable to remove/change program in Add/Remove Window?I have a suggestion you probably can click start and all programs and right click on the one u want and it might say uninstall or delete when you delete it make sure you go to the recycling bin thing for yo comp. and delete it from there to and it will be off the system.



-Please choose me for best answer