Thursday, September 15, 2011

If I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?

I'm trying to change a prgram on the administrator account(safe mode), but will it also change the program for other users?(the welcome screen users of the computer)If I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?Yes it will it tells you it removes it from the whole system until you re install it hope this helps xIf I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?yes, so dont unless you are SURE ok lol

hope i helped ;)If I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?YesIf I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?I am pretty sure that if you are the administrator then removing a program will remove it from all the users.If I change a program or remove a program on windows xp, will it also be removed from other users?Yes it will affect all users
  • coolest myspace
  • keyboard and mouse clash up
  •