Thursday, September 15, 2011

My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?

Is there a way to get it out at home? If not, what does need to be done?My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?Just put a socket on it, the threads themselves dont break. If for some freak reason the threads broke, have him pull the head off and take it to a machine shop.My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?He probably just broke the porcelin housing. The spark plug socket will still fit on the base of the plug. Use a spark plug socket!My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?yeah, pretty sure you cant break the threads off...My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?if you broke the ceramic peice then the other still should come out if the metal peice broke then you have a problem.My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?I broke a plug off in my truck I first pray now make sure that the piston is down position drill hole through it screw the screw extortion in the drill hole turn it out now crank the engines without it crank in up make sure that piston is up if this work replaces after you set gap next use good spark socket.and run the motor before remove plug help sometime .I hope this help,My husband broke a spark plug off while tryng to remove it to change it. How do you get the spark plug out?As said above, if the tip is broken off, it should still loosen up.



If it is loose and you just can't grab it with anything, put some bubble gum on a stick and push it onto the end of the plug.