Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to change or remove my signature from Yahoo mail?

While in Yahoo Mail, click on Options, then Mail Options. Click on Signatures. Click on Save when finished.How to change or remove my signature from Yahoo mail?My name should be changed to KATRINA KAIF.Having hope to get friends of character some what adjustable.Having hope to get my mother,grand mother,great grand mother.Having hope my mother should get friends,(3), grand mother should get three friends,and great grand mother should get three friends.IMAGINATION- DELLY,STEELY,MELLY-is my friends, great grand mother friend- THILI(3),grand mother friend- CHANDA(3),mother's friend-DAMAN(3).NOT BEYOND THE LIMIT.TALKING IS OKEY BUT SOME THING SHOULD BE HIDED.HAVING DEEP SUPERIORITY COMPLEX AND LARGE AMOUNT OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX.